Start on second crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And also THERE IS NO RELAY NEAR THE SPARE ON THE 2003 EXPEDITION

THE FUEL PUMP DRIVERS MODULE WAS ONLY ON THE 2005 AND 2006 EXPEDITIONS

Although this is good information to know it will only confuse a unknowing member, causing him needless time in searching for something that isn't there.

gulfman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For what its worth, I had the same problem. it was the fuel pump. There was a pin whole in the one hose as the result of the spring(see picture) rubbing the hose and over time, putting a small hole in the hose. This allowed fuel to drop back into the tank. The pump must have not been assembled right as you can see from the picture the rod with the spring on it is against the hose. As it goes up and down, the spring hits the hose. Result: Pin hole over time. IMG_20170321_181821960.jpg

OP
OP
H

Harry

Reaction score
it's usually at the very bottom of the engine

I Google the location but it kept giving the engine of a f150. ( are they the same?) I keep getting it's in the valley and you gotta remove the manifolds

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I Google the location but it kept giving the engine of a f150. ( are they the same?) I keep getting it's in the valley and you gotta remove the manifolds

Dam you're not kidding, what a horrible location.

OP
OP
H

Harry

Reaction score
Dam you're not kidding, what a horrible location.

Engine wise, that's something I won't touch! Someone had wrote you can just remove the alternator but that's sounds like a huge mission. Sigh...

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
P0330 - Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2) See DTC P0331

P0331 - Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 2) The knock sensor detects vibration upon increase and decrease in engine rpm. The knock sensor generates a voltage based on this vibration. Should this voltage go outside a calibrated level a DTC will set.
  • Knock sensor circuit short to GND
  • Knock sensor circuit short to PWR
  • Damaged knock sensor
  • Damaged PCM
  • Knock sensor circuit open
A knock sensor voltage greater than 0.5V with the key ON and engine OFF indicates a hard fault.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker