Strange switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could it be the illusive 12V wire for the trailer battery charging and instead of putting on a relay just put on a switch?

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just had another drive by heart attack by lack of question closure. Like any other epidemic I contribute to spreading it.

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, since you all had so much fun before.

I have this switch that doesn't do anything....eaa85ea5271e1ad71dea789cfb5ccc8a.jpg

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just bought a 2016 Expedition EL limited. It has a switch above the dimmer control. I can't figure out what it does and I don't see it in the owners manual. It doesn't look aftermarket. I attached a pic.

Also, what's the procedure for resetting the door code if you don't know the door code to start with?
Thanks!!

View attachment 28718
Please tell us you found what the switch goes to. If need be I will start a road trip to Utah from the east coast, pick up a couple members on the way and settle this once and for all. Who's in?

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're going clear to Utah you can stop in Arizona and help figure mine out. [emoji16]

Expy_Tac

Reaction score
Well, since you all had so much fun before.

I have this switch that doesn't do anything....eaa85ea5271e1ad71dea789cfb5ccc8a.jpg

Nooooooooo... I saw the alert for new posts and maybe, just maybe the mystery was solved... Only to find a new “mystery switch!”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65