strutmaster kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AFoster1025

Reaction score
im a newbie to this forum, i have used the search button but nothing seemed to answer my questions completely.
first question, what all is included in the basic rear conversion kit? im asking this because from the looks of it, one could just buy coil springs and put them in.
is it possible to just buy coil springs and put those in place of the air shocks?
or is the conversion kit necesary?
also another question, i have a 2002 eddie expedition, it for sure has the rear air suspension, since that is what is failing. do all of these expeditions come with 4 wheel air suspension or is there an option for only rear air suspension?
the reason i ask the second question is, the rear is failing, but the front seems to be perfect, staying up, even though im not sure if the compressor is even working.

OP
OP
A

AFoster1025

Reaction score
this forum sucks comparred to the chevy forum im on.... its been over a week and havent got any responses. does anyone know what comes with the strutmaster rear conversion kit for a 02 awd eddie bauer?