stuck on 5 head lights!

Head light poll!

Votes: 6 26.1%

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 6 26.1%

Votes: 4 17.4%

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah how do you wire those headlights up? I see the 9007 bulb for the high but what about the 9005 projector?

Most of the time they come with the plug in adapters that plug into your original head light socket and then split to the low/high beam plugs.

If they don't come with them you can order them or you can build your own pretty easily.

You just need to get a socket that fits your original plus the sockets for the other two bulbs. Then find out wich of your original wires is for the low beam and run that to the connector for the low beam and the same for the high beam.

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Most of the time they come with the plug in adapters that plug into your original head light socket and then split to the low/high beam plugs.

If they don't come with them you can order them or you can build your own pretty easily.

You just need to get a socket that fits your original plus the sockets for the other two bulbs. Then find out wich of your original wires is for the low beam and run that to the connector for the low beam and the same for the high beam.

Ok cool. I really kinda like those. Alot better than the ones with halo rings and all. They look ridiculous in my opinion and I kinda want a projector so I may look into those

megabutler

Reaction score
Personally I like the ones with the LED's.
I went with the chrome housing- even though I'm going for a blacked out theme on the front end.

This is my truck with my new headlights.
Day:
justwashed.jpg
Night:
angeleyesfront.jpg

OK, don't know why the pics aren't showing up- just these links... This is how I always post pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay i think im going with #5. ill try to talk my gf into getting those for me! haha i at least want those coil spacers for my birthday! haha

kingpin

Reaction score
Being in Canada sucks sometimes! :reddevil:
How can that Ebay company charge from $38 to $168 to ship here.

Btw: Hi guys I'm Mike. :D

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
usually ebay sellers sell there item cheap and make up the money on shipping... I'm a ebay junky and hate when they do that...

ET2 Burris

Reaction score
I've had two different companys headlights, Back to stock still looking.

I had the Anzo's they really sucked halos on both sets sucked.

I would just like to have a stock look but clear.

looking for the fog lights for mine now also, just stock 98 fogs with hid kit will be what im looking for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire