Suspension issues??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clf34

Reaction score
Many Members have said the Hellwig sway bars/stabilizer bar (especially the rear sway bar) help those issues.
Put Hellwig in the search box top right of this page to find many threads/posts on the subject.
thank you!

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just posted about a similar suspension issue on my 2016. However, mine does not act like a trampoline over bumps, rough pavement but when turning I am rocking like a boat. Hoping to get some answers here on where to start looking. Maybe it could help your issue as well.

If it's rocking that badly, it's probably worn struts. The handles fine when the suspension parts are in good order. Struts wear out, the sway bars don't (apart from the rubber parts). How many miles on the vehicle?

OP
OP
T

tri650

Reaction score
I had the alignment checked and it was out of alignment in the front - both wheels. Not sure that really changed anything I could notice in terms of ride. They did an inspection of the suspension and did not see any leaks.

I just ordered the Hellwig rear sway bar. I'll see how that works.