Sway Bar Dimensions for my Custom '67 Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZforSpeed

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a custom 1967 C10 that I've been working on. Its really a frankensten truck as I took a welding class 2 years ago and wanted to use it as a learning project. I threw in an 05 explorer IRS and 02 Camaro IFS (widened by 4"). Unfortunately I'll need a custom front sway bar and I was hoping I might get a little bit of help from the Expedition forms. Does anyone have the measurements for the Expedition front sway bar? Specifically what the distance is from mounting hole, to mounting hole? I need something in the 54-56" range. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance! here's some photos of the build if anyone is interested:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a custom 1967 C10 that I've been working on. Its really a frankensten truck as I took a welding class 2 years ago and wanted to use it as a learning project. I threw in an 05 explorer IRS and 02 Camaro IFS (widened by 4"). Unfortunately I'll need a custom front sway bar and I was hoping I might get a little bit of help from the Expedition forms. Does anyone have the measurements for the Expedition front sway bar? Specifically what the distance is from mounting hole, to mounting hole? I need something in the 54-56" range. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance! here's some photos of the build if anyone is interested:

View attachment 32608

View attachment 32609

View attachment 32610

View attachment 32611

View attachment 32612
A basic google search will get you your answer, especially since you didnt give us a model year you wanted or model of expedition, as there are several different sizes. Also, as this is your first post, welcome to the forum. Gives us some more info about model and year expedition you are looking for a sway bar for

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A basic google search will get you your answer, especially since you didnt give us a model year you wanted or model of expedition, as there are several different sizes. Also, as this is your first post, welcome to the forum. Gives us some more info about model and year expedition you are looking for a sway bar for

Seems to me he's looking for guidance on what years to loot one from