Sway bar end link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the part number for the rear sway bar end link bolt the goes to the frame, lost it, I still have the nut that clips to the frame, thanks

EC75460D-0A23-4857-BFCD-54D1F449C283.jpeg

BrentDJ

Reaction score
FWIW, I just replaced the rear trailing arms and end links on my 99.

I recommend that you go with the Moog K80103. The design is improved from the OEM.

You might just buy the Moog bushings. But for just a few dollars more you can get the entire arm with bushings.

On the set I just got last week, all the bushings are stamped Made in the USA. It comes with a 9.8 grade bolt pressed into the bushings for the for the sway bar end. For the end that connects to the frame you get everything but the bolt.

For anyone doing a rear suspension job for the first time: Do Not Re-use Nuts on suspension work EVER. If you do it's a guaranteed 20% loss of holding strength. Besides the front wheel hubs the trailing arms are one of the highest torque specs on the Ford Expedition.

If anyone is about to ask, here is what I ordered for the trailing arms replacements.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Contr...AOSwDCBd520F:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!98837!US!-1

OP
OP
craig sargood

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys, rock auto didn’t have, either does ford, apparently it’s discontinued. So I went to Lowe’s and found a bolt that worked for like $3.