Sync question (memory pre-set scrolling)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First, thank you all in the forum for your information. I recently purchased a '21 Platinum Max and I was on here quite a bit before I pulled the trigger. Loving it since I got it about a month ago.

The one thing I haven't found a short-cut on: is there a way to toggle between the 3 memory pre-sets without having to swipe the screen itself (i.e. I have 18 Sirius stations on presets and I find I have to swipe to get to the next 6 stations, etc). Is there a short-cut I haven't figured out?

Thanks all!

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
Indeed it does...I should have clarified: can you go BACK through those pre-sets? OK seems to take it forward and therefore cycle through AM / FM etc before getting back to the SAT presets.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not that I’m aware of. The left/right arrows flanking the ok button will change the channel. Not sure (from memory) if that will also change the preset list.