Sync4A Value and Specifics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik Larson

Reaction score
I am ordering a 2023 Limited and considering 4A. I see that it comes with two new screens, the large one in the center, and the larger "productivity screen" in the gauge cluster area.

I'm curious if the gauge cluster productivity screen adds features, or just digitizes the analog functions. Input appreciated here. Anyone have a good definition of "enhanced Voice Recognition"?

Also, the feature I'm most looking forward to is the 360 camera view. Does this render differently, or larger on the 15.5" center screen than it does the standard center stack?

SYNC® 4A with Enhanced Voice Recognition • 15.5" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability – Adaptive Dashcards – Personal Profiles • Instrument Panel Cluster – 12.4" Mutlicolor Productivity Screen – Full Digital Display Note: Includes all Sync® 4 content

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am ordering a 2023 Limited and considering 4A. I see that it comes with two new screens, the large one in the center, and the larger "productivity screen" in the gauge cluster area.

I'm curious if the gauge cluster productivity screen adds features, or just digitizes the analog functions. Input appreciated here. Anyone have a good definition of "enhanced Voice Recognition"?

Also, the feature I'm most looking forward to is the 360 camera view. Does this render differently, or larger on the 15.5" center screen than it does the standard center stack?
if you like physical buttons. Don’t get it.
If you like newer tech and want an updated look. Not from 2015 f-150. It’s worth the $1k.
Features and such are very similar almost no difference. The dashboard alone is worth the upgrade.

Stsysar

Reaction score
I purposely chose not to get the 15" screen - can't let go of the physical buttons. It is kind of a hybrid between new tech and old school. The 12.4" screen has really good rendering and 360 cam quality is really good. This is way better than the screen I had on the 21 limited.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently bought a Platinum so I had to get the big screen. It frustrates the hell out of me. Wish it did not have it.