The leaky windshield blues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WECole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Picture this...it's a Monday (strike 1), I have to go to work early (strike 2), and there is water on my driverside floor mat...and look, there's water dripping from under the dash.. (strike 3, your OUT!)

Some days just aren't worth getting out of bed for.

OP
OP
WECole

WECole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, I decided to suck it up and go to work. To add insult to injury, I'll have to get up early on my day off to take the truck to the auto glass installer and let them to their magic. Well, if nothing else, this should stop some of the weird electrical issues I've been having all week when it rains.

flyin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
your weird electrical issue is a wet fuse box. You could take it out and try to blow it out with air. I just replaced the ones I was involved with. It isn't that bad to get out.

OP
OP
WECole

WECole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, thankfully I have another car to drive, so I just parked the Expedition for a day to let it all dry out. I've got an appointment first thing tomorrow to get the windshield taken care of, so at least that will be out of my hair. (Wonder if I can pad the bill enough to sneak a new K&N filter past the wife...)

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, thankfully I have another car to drive, so I just parked the Expedition for a day to let it all dry out. I've got an appointment first thing tomorrow to get the windshield taken care of, so at least that will be out of my hair. (Wonder if I can pad the bill enough to sneak a new K&N filter past the wife...)
yea if you let it sit to dry pull the - cable off the battery