Thinking about a possible EXPY meet and greet for Pacific Northwest peeps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went mudding last weekend and my headlights and side markers have some moisture in them now, any idea how to get rid of them? Don't wanna show up with yucky looking lights lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that I can think of is pulling all of them and setting up either fans on them or setting up some sort of a heater blowing on them to dry them out. Hopefully that will work.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only thing that I can think of is pulling all of them and setting up either fans on them or setting up some sort of a heater blowing on them to dry them out. Hopefully that will work.

I was going to say the same thing. But if your garage can fit the Expedition, you can just park it inside and put a heater near it with the hood open. Might work, might not. My RSX tails clear up in the summer when sitting in the garage.

I'm very glad it was just the fence too. I just wish more of the fence would die. It is all 30yr old rotten wood and needs to go. :)

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So it looks like the weather will be holding out for us on Wednesday. If you are able to make it out to meet up it would be great to have you there to swap stories and check out the Expy's. Hope to see you guys there!!

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wednesday? I thought it was this Sunday.

LOL, sorry about that. It is def still on for tomorrow (Sunday) and looks like we will hopefully end up with 12+ Expys there. Sorry for the confusion. Luckily we had great weather today and I was able to get mine detailed and cleaned up.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL, sorry about that. It is def still on for tomorrow (Sunday) and looks like we will hopefully end up with 12+ Expys there. Sorry for the confusion. Luckily we had great weather today and I was able to get mine detailed and cleaned up.

Haha ok phew. Unfortunately I have not spent any time cleaning my expy. We spent the day working on cutting up the trees. We made really good progress in the yard though.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was cool seeing everybody! Best steak and fries cheese fondue I've ever had. Well, the only I've ever had... Awesomeness nonetheless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was great meeting everyone as well. We should def try to plan another one for sure and hopefully get more people to come out.

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wish i could have gone. Sundays are hard for me and that would have been a 1 1/2 drive for me to get there. Maybe next time....