Thinking about a possible EXPY meet and greet for Pacific Northwest peeps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nov 22nd is good for me. At least it is right now, it all depends on if the boss has any thing she wants to try and make me do. We have our baby reveal party set for Dec 6th right now.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nov 22nd is good for me. At least it is right now, it all depends on if the boss has any thing she wants to try and make me do. We have our baby reveal party set for Dec 6th right now.

Awesome deal. I ended up switching the time to 2:00 pm as of right now and meeting at McMenamins in Mill Creek since they are family friendly and have plenty of parking for everyone. It also seems that location would be a better middle meeting place for everyone. Also the time will allow people to get out of church or potentially catch a game before hand.

Here is a link to the Facebook event I setup on the Ford Expedition Club page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/186231531716552/

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome deal. I ended up switching the time to 2:00 pm as of right now and meeting at McMenamins in Mill Creek since they are family friendly and have plenty of parking for everyone. It also seems that location would be a better middle meeting place for everyone. Also the time will allow people to get out of church or potentially catch a game before hand.

Here is a link to the Facebook event I setup on the Ford Expedition Club page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/186231531716552/

Sweet, that is about 2 miles from my house haha. I will let the wife know not to make plans. The FB link isn't working for me.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet, that is about 2 miles from my house haha. I will let the wife know not to make plans. The FB link isn't working for me.

Here is the link to the Facebook Ford Expedition Club. It would be great for everyone on here to join that group and have access to the event. Just like on here, it is a great place for Q&A. Once you are approved to join you will have access to the event under the events tab on the page. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone there! It sounds like we will have closer to a dozen Expy's or so!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FordExpeditionClub/

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I sent the join request in. Unfortunately there have been a couple life issues that popped up this week. I am not sure if I will be able to make it, but I still plan to. We had two trees fall in to our yard last night during the wind storm. So I have to deal with that. No damage except the fence. But cutting and chopping them up will be fun. And my sister apparently broke up with her boyfriend of 8yrs, so there may be moving involved. At least I get to put the expy to work! I really hope to see you guys.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I sent the join request in. Unfortunately there have been a couple life issues that popped up this week. I am not sure if I will be able to make it, but I still plan to. We had two trees fall in to our yard last night during the wind storm. So I have to deal with that. No damage except the fence. But cutting and chopping them up will be fun. And my sister apparently broke up with her boyfriend of 8yrs, so there may be moving involved. At least I get to put the expy to work! I really hope to see you guys.

Glad to hear the fence was the only casualty. I hope the rest of the week goes well for you and your sisters situation turns out ok. Hope to see you there.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yah boy traffic through ke more was a nightmare this morning, all of Finn hill, ugh! Trees down everywhere in Edmonds too, you're lucky only the fence got hit, super glad for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went mudding last weekend and my headlights and side markers have some moisture in them now, any idea how to get rid of them? Don't wanna show up with yucky looking lights lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk