Third Row Partial Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoozdoc

Reaction score
I was kind of wondering if there’s a way to put the third row up about halfway so that groceries don’t roll around in the cargo area. Does anyone know if that’s possible? It seems like they are either up or down and no in between.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was kind of wondering if there’s a way to put the third row up about halfway so that groceries don’t roll around in the cargo area. Does anyone know if that’s possible? It seems like they are either up or down and no in between.
Do you not have the separator in the trunk area that folds up and makes a wall like the 3rd gens?

OP
OP
S

Snoozdoc

Reaction score
Hi,

yes I do. But I keep things stored under there (jumper cables, first aid, wheel traction devices, tow strap) so i keep that all covered and flat. And i have a collapsible groceries storage thing which works well but cannot hold Everything. So unless i tilt up the third row, things can slide to the front, which is somewhat annoying. But if i tilt 3rd row up completely, it really limits space. In my QX80, i could stop the motion at any point. So that was pretty handy

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi,

yes I do. But I keep things stored under there (jumper cables, first aid, wheel traction devices, tow strap) so i keep that all covered and flat. And i have a collapsible groceries storage thing which works well but cannot hold Everything. So unless i tilt up the third row, things can slide to the front, which is somewhat annoying. But if i tilt 3rd row up completely, it really limits space. In my QX80, i could stop the motion at any point. So that was pretty handy
I can stop mine in my 2016

I just hit the fold button to start the fold and hit it again when I want it to stop

OP
OP
S

Snoozdoc

Reaction score
I tried that in my 2019 but couldn’t stop partially. That’s a funny thing for them to alter from 2016 to 2019.

Last edited:

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll have to try that. My 19 seems like does allow it. My kids have been playing with the settings and I thought they left them in the middle of travel a few times.