This has to be the highest priced 2nd gen in the country.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’d think nobody would buy it but we’ve literally had people on this very forum over pay grossly for an old truck. They may find a sucker if you will...

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
You check pricing on boats, campers, RV’s and pickups?

Im not surprised. I’ll sell my 1st gen w almost 4x that mileage for half his price.

Now that’s a deal right there!

OP
OP
Aspen03

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even bother looking at the carfax link. That's an even better laugh now. 5k MAX. The mileage is basically negated with that much work done... sadly though someone with the American dream will pay 349 a month for 5 years and 10% down as soon as the next stimulus rolls out.

catmandu

Reaction score
"You love that Expedition more than me, don't you? You sell that thing right now or I'm leaving!"

"Alright, dear. I'll list it with the car broker down the street, we can see if anyone wants to buy it."

:p

NowThatsDamp

Reaction score
People forget time takes its toll on cars just as much as mileage does. I'd also need significant proof that the mileage is real. That's only 3500 miles a year, 300 miles a month. Just looks like a dealer trying to trick somebody into buying a loan tbh.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don’t think I have seen a better looking 17 year old interior than that one. However, that Carfax and the fact that everything but the driver side rear taillight has been fixed is crazy that they would even consider $13+K for that thing.

Though I would love a 2004 Eddie Bauer as a complete overland build vehicle. Just not at that price. $5K so I can drop $15K into upgrades is more in line with where I would someday like to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk