This seems to cover a lot of people on here.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This place seems to have a lot of content that doesnt even belong here on the expedition forum. So please feel free to take this chance to fill out the detailed report as to why you grown men act the way that some of you do. Thank you and have a nice day! :):buffer:

View attachment 35000

Ironically, all of the posts *******, moaning and blaming others for one's problems here come from the Republicans.

FWIW, I ******* hate both sides. I'm entirely fed up with the rampant bigotry on the right and possibly even more fed up with the ******* nanny'ing and from the left. Both sides are a bunch of *******. One can't leave their bedroom without a gun and the other thinks hurt feelings will kill them. **** them all.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ironically, all of the posts *******, moaning and blaming others for one's problems here come from the Republicans.

FWIW, I ******* hate both sides. I'm entirely fed up with the rampant bigotry on the right and possibly even more fed up with the ******* nanny'ing and from the left. Both sides are a bunch of *******. One can't leave their bedroom without a gun and the other thinks hurt feelings will kill them. **** them all.

It’s the number one reason I vote based on what will create the most gridlock. The less either party can do the better.