Thoughts on this combination?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice find man, that's probably the closest image similar to that rim, I think that is a 22"?

24. I drove it last week because I’m contemplating replacing my 22 platinum wheels. Rode nice still believe it or not.

OP
OP
Dark Z

Dark Z

Reaction score
24. I drove it last week because I’m contemplating replacing my 22 platinum wheels. Rode nice still believe it or not.
holy, that is a huge. I don't think I can ever go to 24", at least not the roads we have here, those wheels will get chewed up quick by our random potholes attacks. lol

OP
OP
Dark Z

Dark Z

Reaction score
Should work, might want to bolt up a bare rim front and rear and check before mounting tires. Lot of work to break down 4 tires if your not clearing.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk
Agreed, I will ask the shop to mount the rim first and verify. It never hurts to test it before mounting the tires.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh yeah, only takes about 5 minutes. When you or your tire tech does his measurements, be sure to give yourself a little leeway, shock/strut compression, and tire sidewall flex need to be taken into consideration. Remember, a mistake will remind you for the next 40k plus.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Randy_270

Reaction score
My mudflaps aren't very thick but I got no rubbing with 275/65r18 Duratrac's on 18x9 +10 offset. My rims are a 5.4" backspacing while yours will be about 6.4" backspacing. That means yours will be tucked in 1" more than mine, which means they "shouldn't" rub either but I'm not 100% sure.

VTExpedition

Reaction score
I’ve got a max platinum 4x4 with the ReadyLift 3”F/2”R level kit, 20x9 KMC XD wheels and LT285/60r-20 Duratracs. Tires are 33.5” vs stock 32.1”, both 11.2” wide. Fit perfect and could not go any larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve got a max platinum 4x4 with the ReadyLift 3”F/2”R level kit, 20x9 KMC XD wheels and LT285/60r-20 Duratracs. Tires are 33.5” vs stock 32.1”, both 11.2” wide. Fit perfect and could not go any larger.

Pics! No rubbing?

VTExpedition

Reaction score
Pics! No rubbing?

No rubbing but pretty close on rear wheels inside of fender wells. ReadyLift said you can’t install their 3”F/2”R on the Expedition Platinum, You can but you need to do a little work to get them mounted and clear the electronic lines for the electric ride suspension.