Tinted it....ohhh so good....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmdcolo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need to take a better photo, but yes, tiny really makes or breaks the look. Personally, I think my wihte Platinum looks better than and Escalade or Denali.

62BBCED6-147A-492D-A39F-08F24BD30E92.jpeg

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ooh so time to hijack the thread. So whats your favorite looking suv? If its the expy, say that and if youre second choice.

Me, its a tie between the volvo xc90 with sport 20s and mazda cx9 signature. The plat expy and navi are close seconds. Denali is nice, but so common and with the 20s or alloy 22s look dopey, they need the chrome 22s to look good.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh so time to hijack the thread. So whats your favorite looking suv? If its the expy, say that and if youre second choice.

Me, its a tie between the volvo xc90 with sport 20s and mazda cx9 signature. The plat expy and navi are close seconds. Denali is nice, but so common and with the 20s or alloy 22s look dopey, they need the chrome 22s to look good.

GMC Denali is my fav looker, 2nd would be Tahoe, Expy is 3rd, Armada 4th, Grand Cherokee 5th.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score

The new XC90 is nice, just wish they were more reliable.

ca46535395e99a2145002ab18ab07d24.jpg

For looks clearly a bagged X5M.

Trackhawk just because as long as it gets a pulley swap, exhaust, and tuned for e85. It's still a fugly ass jeep, but that can be overlooked when running a 10sec 1/4.

Last edited:

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I see CUVs and SUVs as two distinct vehicles - and they were until manufacturers hijacked the SUV moniker to make people feel better about buying CUVs. :p I think the Expedition was the best looking SUV up until 2017 w/ maybe the Navi and Escalade behind it. For crossovers, I'm partial to the Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee, though I would never buy either since all of FCA's vehicles are s**t as far as I'm concerned.

proeasy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The new XC90 is nice, just wish they were more reliable.

For looks clearly a bagged X5M.

Trackhawk just because as long as it gets a pulley swap, exhaust, and tuned for e85. It's still a fugly ass jeep, but that can be overlooked when running a 10sec 1/4.

That is actually my brothers Trackhawk. He live in the UK, where JLR is headquartered. Let me tell you very very impressive, I drove it before I shipped it to him. Took wife for a spirited drive, her response, wow how much are these?

View attachment 26881

jf.jpg

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The GM trucks look best from the outside but Expy/Navi are a close second in my opinion. But as we know looks are only skin deep. Literally everything else is better on the Expy/Navi...except the cargo space behind the third row, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger