Tired of That old factory grill...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i will just paint mine the same as my truck... thanks for the heads up on the rust

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah mainly were they welded the bar together... the powder coat sucked.... best thing would be to clear it as soon as you get it

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good thing orw is in SD. the closest one is like 15 mins from my house! i like that store. just no parking. and with a trailer?! HA! good luck backing out. i have before, but it was a pain in the ASS!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah we don't have any cool shops up here.... got a few that will want your first born if you want any major work done.... I'm glad I order and do most of my work myself or a few good friends that do my work....
lol

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
took me about an hour... but I was at my buddies autobody shop and wasn't really working the whole time.... so I would say 20-30min... just make sure when you line up the bolts feel behind the bumper to make sure you can tighten the bolts down... mine was a little pain but I had all the tools i would ever need so we made it fit...

OP
OP
S

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm just wondering where and how you screwed it in. Can you take some close up pics?

here are the best pics i could get with out totally taking everything out
I made sure that when I took out my factory grill i was very careful not to break the tabs that it mounted to. I have some self taping screws made my cuts and screwed it in. let me know if you have any other questions on it.

shot a screw in to one of the tabs
010-1.jpg

here are all the tabs. I put screws in roughly every other one
012-1.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmcritt22