TPMS Wheel Sensors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USAF Sarge

Reaction score
I know everyone says OEM is best.......and some people have bad luck and some good luck with aftermarket parts.

What are some good alternatives/manufacturers for replacing the sensors in the wheels. Working on getting the small issues fixed on our 2006 Limited that we recently picked up.

Thank you in advance for your help and opinions.

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know if you have them up in Canada or not but I get all my tires from Discount Tire. I have had them put TPMS sensors in my vehicles in the past and not had any issues. Don't know what brand they are though.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Expedition still has the factory sensors and all are operational. However, my wife has had a couple factory sensors go out on her car and we have replaced them with VDO Gauges TPMS sensors. We get them for about $30/ea. online. None of the VDO sensors have died, but Sam's Club did manage to snap one in half while mounting new tires so that's one less sensor in our data set.

It looks like VDO SE10001HP would be the part for an '06 Expy Ltd.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought some aftermarket from Ebay and work great

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk