Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suzziecanozie

Reaction score
We recently got our vin# and order # and a build date week. We've tried tracking it through the Ford tracking site, but keep coming up with an error. Am I missing something?

rpw2021

Reaction score
I think that site is pretty hit-or-miss. And the dealers give inconsistent information. Mine says I have a firm build date (2/16) and order number but says no VIN yet. Who knows?

DTXDriver

Reaction score
How long did it take between placing the order and receiving your build date? Just got home from the dealership after placing my order for a Timberline

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I placed my order for a Max XLT 4x4 with cloth seats back on 1/3/22 and got notified on 1/26/22 by my dealer that the car had been scheduled for production. I know some people got theirs in a shorter time frame than me and others are still waiting. The dealer didn’t give me a build date but did say my car should be delivered between the middle to end of March. The tracking system is giving me the same error as well saying I’m inputting an incorrect VIN or order number. No telling what the issue is.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you. Dealer told me to expect 3-4 months.
I figure the guys and gals ordering higher trim level vehicles and abnormal components are going to be expecting a longer wait than me. My order was pretty plain Jane which suits me better anyways. Dealer told me I was lucky to get my order scheduled as early on as I did.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered in Dec and found out my build date a couple weeks ago for March 9th. I also have tried to track my order with no luck

Mxer0022

Reaction score
I ordered in Dec and found out my build date a couple weeks ago for March 9th. I also have tried to track my order with no luck
Try this tracker. Sometimes this one works when the other doesn't. When my Superduty was on order last year everyone was begging for information and there were like three trackers everyone was following.