Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We may get a working tracking system by the time we get our cars delivered. I did do a VIN decoder and all the details of the vehicle come up so there is that I guess.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for what its worth, the tracking system may not feature your car for several weeks. I ordered a Mustang Mach one in October and had my vin in December as well as an estimated build date of week of jan 10. Despite having the vin, nothing showed up on the website for weeks with the tracker. Eventually it showed order confirmed and nothing else even when I had received an email about a week earlier that the car is built. It now is up to date with built and shipped, in fact, the shipped status came up on the tracker the day before I got the email. It is fairly accurate but not perfect. Be patient, the truck shall get here. I believe the emails would be more definitive than the tracker. Once built, you can get the Monroney sticker via the link on the tracker

harbcon

Reaction score
I ordered a '21 stealth edition at end of September and vehicle never got built so it got automatically put to a '22 officially end of December. Only thing I have received is that the order is confirmed. No vin or build date. I have no idea when to expect it.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try this tracker. Sometimes this one works when the other doesn't. When my Superduty was on order last year everyone was begging for information and there were like three trackers everyone was following.

Thanks but didn't seem to work for me. The window sticker doesn't show up yet so may have just wait until it does.

The Chairman

Reaction score
One of the quirks of the tracking system is that the VIN has to be tied to a “Special Order.” If it’s a “stock”order, it tends not to show up.
I had this issue and when the dealer changed it to a “Special Order”, it showed up in the tracker right away.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One of the quirks of the tracking system is that the VIN has to be tied to a “Special Order.” If it’s a “stock”order, it tends not to show up.
I had this issue and when the dealer changed it to a “Special Order”, it showed up in the tracker right away.
So do we tell our dealers to change it to a special order for us??