Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
If you went in and ordered it they should have placed it as a special order to begin with. I don't know why they wouldn't unless they think that if they order it as a stock order, at least for the beginning of the jobs, they would get it quicker. I've heard rumors of Ford building a few stock orders first just to get some on the lot but I can't co firm that.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I got the email from Ford letting me know that my order was scheduled to built the week of March 7th, but all of the tracking websites still don't work.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I got the email from Ford letting me know that my order was scheduled to built the week of March 7th, but all of the tracking websites still don't work.
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the tacking might not even work till your car is built. I just went through that on a different vehicle order and on that forum, this was a repeated issue with Ford. You have a date. Around that date check again and see if any changes, It might even be built like my other ca was and still not show up updated on the tracker after you have received an email. Even your date of build might change with the current commodity issues. It's difficult, but sit tight...or if the waiting is killing you, have a repeated go at checking the tracker which at some point still may or may not work....or just check it for fun:)

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been tracking my 2022 F-150 Tremor. It seems if you have a window sticker and use the order number off of it. The Ford tracker will populate, dates are all over the place. The window sticker has the Blend Date, order number and VIN on it. If the Blend date has come and gone and it does not show its in production you have been bumped.