Traded my 2017 Tahoe Premier for 2019 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I traded on my 2017 Tahoe Premier I had 52k miles on it in less than 2 years nice suv no complaints except my wife wanting more room

Considered buying a suburban and Cadillac ESV checked out the Navi L I just could not resist the 2019 Expedition Max FX4 great looking in red and the price was about 10k less than a limited and 30k less than a Navi L

I’m happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm always amazed how many buy the shorter Tahoe and Expedition non-max. The difference is huge as far as usability! You will love the extra room and the Expedition!

WJD_xlt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the Tahoe/Yukon looks much better than the Sububa /Yukon XL. Especially the RST version.

Just helped my bro in law with a full detail and this thing is a beast.

56C81413-E1EB-4CEB-9753-A3CA393DECF9.jpeg

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the Tahoe/Yukon looks much better than the Sububa /Yukon XL. Especially the RST version.

Just helped my bro in law with a full detail and this thing is a beast.

View attachment 31600
Those are some of my favorite wheels in the car industry right now. I am not a GM guy by any means, but the Yukon/Tahoes are good looking vehicles...especially the RST Tahoes.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition. I looked at the Tahoe (along with others) and just couldn't do it. I was pretty much a GM guy, but Expy won me easily. My sister in law has a Tahoe and loves it. I just thought it looked cheap inside, kinda old and the fit and finish just wasn't up to par. I'll say it again, I love my Expy and have zero regrets.

Mothnuts

Reaction score
We made the same trade almost a year ago. Traded our ‘17 Premier Tahoe for a ‘19 Platinum Expedition. No regrets, other then we miss the rear DVD system in the Tahoe. I was looking forward to a rear dvd system that let me use the rear view mirror, but the Ford system absolutely sucks with little kids. The space and driving characteristics are way better in the Expedition, even my wife has grown to like it. The Tahoe/Yukons are sharp looking tho!

OP
OP
dj2big

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_2738.JPG
My old Tahoe Premier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bet your loving the vast room and ride comfort increase btw the two.