Trailer Brake Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mlarv

Reaction score
Howdy I have a 2020 Platinum with the trailer prep package. I also have a trailer I am needing to pull that has brakes on it. I want to put in the brake controller. I have Forscan to turn it on so no dealer visit I think.

My question is (I will not be near the Expy until Monday). If I pull the little cubby where the controller normally sits will the connector be there?

If so what about the 7 pin? Is the wiring there to install it?

I want to get the stuff I need on order today if I can, to make sure I get it before I need it.

I am not sure what the trailer prep package gives me. I have looked around, and all I can find is folks adding a wire for the 12V to charge a battery, which I don't need to do.

Thanks
Mike

OP
OP
M

Mlarv

Reaction score
All right I have the Expy today. I looked and there is a 7 pin plug already installed at the trailer hitch side. So I am going to guess the wire harness is preinstalled for the brake controller. I will update this when the controller comes in, and I install it.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Mlarv Check out this thread (found by searching in 10 secs)

1644166754643.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik