trailing arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just looked at my trailing arms this morning and they have a hole rusted through them can i get a link to some stock ones so i can see what the prices are i can only seem to find aftermarket ones

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could try junkyarddog.com, find a set from a salvage yard in the south, hardly any issues with rust and buy them, jyd.com is a nationwide salvage yard site that competes with all other salvage yards that use jyd, and I have had great luck with them, I do the opposite with ac compressors, I get them from the yards up north since they are used much less than we use them in GA.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$50 worth of steel, $20 in polyurethane bushings, and $30 worth of powdercoat.............

Looks like they are making a killing, that is why I decided to go a different route. But if you don't mind spending the money you probably can't find anything nicer than those.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you check out the ebay link I posted? Those are the cheapest aftermarket option I have come across. $183 after shipping and they include poly bushings, you just need to buy some new bolts since they aren't included like PMT, but for the extra $70 that PMT charges I will be happy to raid the bolt bin at NAPA.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition