Truck / suv clubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWADE23

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone here apart of one?

I was thinking of joining one of the local car clubs around the nyc area but didnt wanna join a club just to hang with a bunch of dudes...

I guess what im curious about is:

Are there any perks to being in a car club? Do you guys get discounts at speed shops or something?
Throw huge parties with strippers?

Its cool to see a crew of trucks parked outside a club 3 blocks deep, but other than that what do yall do??

Anyone got any myspace links to their suv club??

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
clubs are a great way to hook up with the coolest add ons, and often hold events as trail rides, car shows, so it all depends on your prefrences, i belong to several off road groups up here in upstate ny, we always have something going on between the 3 clubs, i even belong to a jeep club that is huge here in ny, over 400 members, and i trail with them as well when i can, we have picnics and shows all summer, and the club from upstate has trail runs and tuff truck shows all summer long