Tuning Fun - Sub 5 Second - On Corn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BP 09

Reaction score
Well after driving my ZFG 91 performance file for a couple days I can say my trans tuning isn't quite good as his lol, he has obviously spent some serious time deep in the tables, my scheduling feels just as good though but he does something with the pressures and shift properties that I am still trying to put my finger on, feels great! I think I prefer how he has the TCC coming on in 3rd as well versus my tuning I was keeping it off until later but that's an easy change that anyone with VCM suite can make easily.

I am going to hit him up for an E50 file and while I am at it I'll ask about a turned down E85 one.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well after driving my ZFG 91 performance file for a couple days I can say my trans tuning isn't quite good as his lol, he has obviously spent some serious time deep in the tables, my scheduling feels just as good though but he does something with the pressures and shift properties that I am still trying to put my finger on, feels great! I think I prefer how he has the TCC coming on in 3rd as well versus my tuning I was keeping it off until later but that's an easy change that anyone with VCM suite can make easily.

I am going to hit him up for an E50 file and while I am at it I'll ask about a turned down E85 one.
Yeah, I REALLY like the way he does the lockup. She doesn't for some reason. She can't tell you what she doesn't like, but it is that...HaHa! It just feels different to her.

He has spent A LOT of time tweaking the Trans tuning. Lots of listening to customers, and looking at logs. Heck when we were working on the early shifting on the Explorer ST's tunes for the picky 10R60, I think my E50 tune ended up at like Rev 40+...