Unicorn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That really isn’t a bad deal for a loaded out Platinum. That’s the interior color scheme I want, white interior with white exterior. I’d also like a bench. Once some of these loaded out first year 2018 units hit about 40 grand or so I’ll be looking to jump that way. I looked at a used XLT with leather last week but the interior just wasn’t competitive with my old Eddie Bauer. Not looking to go backwards on the luxury feel. The Platinum on the other hand blows it away. If you could get a Limited with the Platinum grille I’d be all over it.

You can, King ranch.

1.jpg

ford-expedition-platinum-max-2020-01-angle--exterior--front--purple.png

Anerbe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bench tow platinum is really hard to find. Truly a unicorn In the expy world. Only car harder to find was my LCI m3 v8 manual sedan

took me 8 months to find my white/white standard length platinum bench/tow. I knew I had to jump on it even with it 6 hrs away.

Chio4

Reaction score
It took ford two times to get my 2020 platinum standard hd bench right. Even with the build sheet said HD but was built without.

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ugh...white interior...looks nice for the first 5 minutes of ownership. Wife has a Lincoln with a light tan interior and it sucks to keep clean. Jean stains on the drivers seat won’t come out at all it seems. Never again. Black or saddle leather only for us.

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our nav had that color scheme, we loved it.

Glad you like it. No offense. I have never like black or white because I felt like they show the road dirt so quickly. Well, I went with the grey-grey (Magnetic Metalic) and it turns out it shows the dirt much more than our old green Pilot. I guess I'll just be doing a lot of hand washing! Ironically the puddy grey that we just hated probably would hide dirt much better.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s true they get dirty, but they are just sexy when clean. Pearl white and black are my fave. That and I like the lead foot grey color.

Last edited:

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The white has not been as hard as I thought it would be to keep clean. I had a black car before and it showed water marks AND dust. At least for white, the dust is hidden some.

The best was my 2011 Honda Pilot which was mocha (metallic tan). Mud, dirt, water spots, dust... nothing showed up. You had to look at the windows to tell it was dirty. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk