Unicorn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saltwater Soul

Reaction score
Obviously, I like the color scheme and configuration. ;) We are really happy though with second-row captains chairs.

About white -- after years of black and other dark vehicles, I am pretty pleased with it. Seems I save on car washing as I go further between washes. Additionally, here in Texas, it sure is cooler. The wife went to a white car as well. When I get in my old black sedan that my teen is driving now, I really feel the heat in the summer time.

pdqcarrera

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good deal! FWIW - Our tan interior has held up nicely with a bit of good care.
I've not kept up on the latest models. Kind of surprised my 2010 EL Limited 4x4 has a little more cargo room than a 2020 MAX (while the latter has a bit more passenger room on most dimensions) & bigger fuel tank. Nice to have better MPG, but why not max out the range all the more with good sized tank?
Cargo Volume to Seat 3 (ft³) 42.6 vs 36.0
Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (ft³) 85.5 vs 79.6
Cargo Volume to Seat 1 (ft³) 130.8 v 121.4
Fuel Tank Capacity, est (gal) 33.5 v 28.3