Update all versions of Ford Sync 3 to the latest Sync 3.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byathread

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was looking for how to turn off, but, in old version running AA w3.0 & 19205, when running two applications, a pop-up over maps for what next song is or a pop-up over music for what next navigation instruction is would come up "and then go away". These pop-ups don't appear to be "going away" on their own now, but, I would like them to.

Anyone else notice this or have a setting I'm not finding?

zoey2015

Reaction score
After upgrading to 3.4 19274, I noticed the Navigation is off by about 500 feet. I'm on the correct path but the GPS arrow is about 500 feet ahead on the path. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
haha why ?

To think Ford is going to put effort in to making sure last vehicles can upgrade to the newest Sync 3. There track record just doesn’t lend to that being a thing that is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

byathread

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was looking for how to turn off, but, in old version running AA w3.0 & 19205, when running two applications, a pop-up over maps for what next song is or a pop-up over music for what next navigation instruction is would come up "and then go away". These pop-ups don't appear to be "going away" on their own now, but, I would like them to.

Anyone else notice this or have a setting I'm not finding?
Oddly, this stopped happening a couple days ago. I didn't do anything that I'm aware of and had the Android Auto auto update since the 14th. I did uninstall/reinstall FordPass because I lost the vehicle location in it and that usually sorts that issue out, but didn't think that would be related.

Anyway, fun fun and happy camper now that the other notifications are going away after a couple seconds in 19274.

Saw on a separate thread that native navigation also worked in gauge cluster? Just like Android Auto does with 3.4 and 19274. Probably because I find the native navigation annoying, so, don't use it enough.

Last edited:

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what about official update ?? any news
As already noted, this is highly unlikely: not worth the headaches by Ford. The 3.0 system works fine - nothing to fix. And it's not just Ford: it's all car companies.