USB Audio Playback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todadamson

Reaction score
I have MP3 music files on my USB drive. There are two ports in the center console below the screen. When I plug in the USB I get some messages that the USB drive is ready. Pardon me, but there are no options for playing the music. The only thing I saw was to play the music using ApplePlay. I hope I can load these MP3 files on my iPhone. I would appreciate hearing from anyone that has had a similar experience.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have MP3 music files on my USB drive. There are two ports in the center console below the screen. When I plug in the USB I get some messages that the USB drive is ready. Pardon me, but there are no options for playing the music. The only thing I saw was to play the music using ApplePlay. I hope I can load these MP3 files on my iPhone. I would appreciate hearing from anyone that has had a similar experience.
If you go to the Sources screen (where you would pick Sirius/XM, AM/FM, CD, etc) you should see your flash drive there. At least I do when I plug my flash into one of the two ports in the cubby under the sliding door at the base of the center stack.

mpc11

Reaction score
If you go to the Sources screen (where you would pick Sirius/XM, AM/FM, CD, etc) you should see your flash drive there. At least I do when I plug my flash into one of the two ports in the cubby under the sliding door at the base of the center stack.
This. Mine works the same, playing mp3 files from flash drive. Shows up under sources as USB Device 1 or USB Device 2, but only once something is plugged in.