Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firepuppy

Reaction score
I have a 2002 ford expo with 68555 miles on it from florida and when i drive it it has a bad vibration in it i can feel it thru the gas pedal and the truck when im driving about 60 when i slow down it goes away im looking toward either a ujoint for front wheel bearing any suggestions
thanks
firepuppy

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have a 2002 ford expo with 68555 miles on it from florida and when i drive it it has a bad vibration in it i can feel it thru the gas pedal and the truck when im driving about 60 when i slow down it goes away im looking toward either a ujoint for front wheel bearing any suggestions
thanks
firepuppy

If you don't feel it in the steering wheel I would consider rear driveshaft U-joint or even rear tire out of balance. Possibly motor balance, cooling fan or flexplate issue. Rotating tires front to rear should make a noticeable difference if tire balance is the issue.

Feeling it in the gas pedal tells me the motor is vibrating. Rear driveline vibrations can be transmitted to the engine. May even look at your motor mounts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Firepuppy

Reaction score
thanks for you reply no its not a miss its a vibration i do feel it thru the steering whhel and the gas pedal any other thoughts

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65