Wanted: Full sized SUV (would prefer Expedition)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm looking for a full sized SUV with 3rd row seating (Expedition, Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, Yukon, Land Rover, Navigator, Armada, Sequoia etc etc etc) but would truly prefer an Expedition- I coach little league football and I need a big SUV to haul players, equipment etc to games - This would also become my daily driver as I'm selling my current vehicle.

Requirements:
- Doesn't have to be the newest body style (in fact I doubt I'll find anything in the newest body style) but has to be at least the most recent body style before that...for example for an Expedition it would need to be a 2003 or above...for a suburban it would need to be 2005 etc etc.
- Decent millage. I'm not looking at anything with over 90k...I know a lot of folks will argue this point with me, but I've decided 90k is the highest I'll go.
- Good condition - this means mechanically and body work. I don't mind a little reconditioning, and I understand there will be some maintenance issues to take care of (as there are with any older vehicle) but the vehicle itself must be mechanically sound. I have a mobile mechanic company who will come out and check any and all vehicles top to bottom for me if I decide I like it and before I buy it (just did this on Monday and walked away from what I thought was a great deal on an expedition) so if your truck is junk, pls don't waste either of our times cause my guy will find it!
- Decent trim - I'm not looking for a king ranch, but I'm not lookng for the bottom of the line models either...roll up windows and crappy fabric seats does not a decent trim make (=

In addition, if you're one of those folks who's looking to downgrade from a big SUV to a smaller more economic fun car (maybe your kids are heading off to college and you don't need the size anymore) I have a 2004 Sebring Convertible 4 seater with only 36,000 miles!! I'm willing to trade and then throw some additional cash if needed. It's a great car, amazing condition, low miles and great for summer. Let me know if you'd be interested in the trade option. You can find my "for sale" page on CL here: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/2328873149.html (cars & trucks - by owner)

The absolute most I can pay for a vehicle is $10,000. I am in school full time on VA benefits and just don't have more money than that to buy a vehicle. If you're someone who's looking to trade, my car is selling for about $7,500, but I'd work a little wiggle room in there in terms of the cash if necessary.

This is turning into a long ordeal for me and football season is soon approaching, and I need this SUV in order to get my players and equipment from A to B. If you have what I'm looking for please shoot me an email or text me at 727 417 9818. - Please, if you're a scammer, or if you're looking to "pull a fast one" on someone, skip over me! I'm in college full time, an Army Vet, not much income, and I'm trying to do right by my football kids by trading my awesome car for an SUV so I can help them get to games. Please go scam someone else and give this decent guy a break, ok? Thanks! J