WeatherTech Cargo liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, after looking in the back of my regular length model I’m always blown away by how much room is in the back of the MAX, I like that mat too.

Get the LWB next time, the size will not disappoint and comes in so handy so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get the LWB next time, the size will not disappoint and comes in so handy so often.

Agreed. If you're going to spend that much money anyway, just go a little bit more and get the extra foot. It doesn't really drive any bigger but you get an actual usable cargo area and a much longer rear door opening.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score

My wife has already joked about trading up if they put a similar hybrid system in the Navigator that the Aviator is getting. Her jokes are usually veiled truths in some form or fashion.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife has already joked about trading up if they put a similar hybrid system in the Navigator that the Aviator is getting. Her jokes are usually veiled truths in some form or fashion.

My wife is due for a new vehicle in the next year or two. The Aviator is the current front runner.

Lincoln is on point these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziZ