WeatherTech Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee Dame

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Expedition MAX Limited with Stone Grey exterior and Medium Stone interior (Black carpet) and I ordered the complete set of WeatherTech floor mats. The fit perfectly and match the color just fine.

OP
OP
Bill Schell

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Expedition MAX Limited with Stone Grey exterior and Medium Stone interior (Black carpet) and I ordered the complete set of WeatherTech floor mats. The fit perfectly and match the color just fine.

Hi Lee, what color WT mats did you order? Can you share a picture? Thanks

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi Lee, what color WT mats did you order? Can you share a picture? Thanks
Hey Bill, if you enter Weathertech into the search field there is another post with tons of picture of other 4th Gen guys who have posted pics just like you are requesting. Some good pics on there of all three rows and behind the third row as well...

Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

Ron Norris

Reaction score
Hey all. I have have these in my Dodge truck and they are great. Fit like a glove (no floppy edges) and wear like armor. Anyone purchased these for their 2018? How well do they fit? Also, I have the Stone Grey exterior with the Medium Stone interior. Carpet is a black/grey color and I'm trying to decide whether the black or cocoa color mats would look best - suggestions?

OP
OP
Bill Schell

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey All. Here are photos of the Canvasback cargo liner and WeatherTech cargo mat in my 2018. I went with the mocha colored front, 2nd row and cargo mats and the grey in the Canvasback. These match very well with the medium stone interior. The fit of the Canvasback is fantastic and they are a snap to install. The WT's likewise fit like gloves. Thanks for all the input and suggestions!

Canvasback.jpg weathertech 1.jpg weathertech.jpg

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do the canvasback covers install. I like them but I am worried my kids will constantly pull them off, or they will fall off with all the climbing in and out and kicking of the seats.

OP
OP
Bill Schell

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do the canvasback covers install. I like them but I am worried my kids will constantly pull them off, or they will fall off with all the climbing in and out and kicking of the seats.

They have Velcro around the periphery. It has a pretty aggressive grab/hold (to the carpet). Unless the kids are trying to purposely remove, I shouldn't think you'd have an issue.

Traditional

Reaction score
The Canvas backs are great. Mine have been completely full of mud twice because I train hunting dogs. Took them out put in wash machine and install in 5 minutes. Going to order the side protectors. I have Weather Techs for the whole floor area.

Reaction score
Hey All. Here are photos of the Canvasback cargo liner and WeatherTech cargo mat in my 2018. I went with the mocha colored front, 2nd row and cargo mats and the grey in the Canvasback. These match very well with the medium stone interior. The fit of the Canvasback is fantastic and they are a snap to install. The WT's likewise fit like gloves. Thanks for all the input and suggestions!

View attachment 32070 View attachment 32071 View attachment 32072

@Bill Schell I am looking for a similar setup for mine and have the same interior color. I have considered the mocha on the WT, but haven't been able to fully conceptualize the color difference in the browns. Can you possibly post a pic of them up close together so I can see the difference? It looks in this picture that the mocha is more reddish than the brown that is in the interior that shows more grey.. Would you say that's an accurate depiction?

OP
OP
Bill Schell

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Bill Schell I am looking for a similar setup for mine and have the same interior color. I have considered the mocha on the WT, but haven't been able to fully conceptualize the color difference in the browns. Can you possibly post a pic of them up close together so I can see the difference? It looks in this picture that the mocha is more reddish than the brown that is in the interior that shows more grey.. Would you say that's an accurate depiction?

Yes, they do have a slight reddish tint, but they are definitely brown in overall color. I can take a picture of the floor mats but, to be honest, different lighting is going to make them look different. The images I saw on the internet (WT site and other sources) all looked kind of different as well, so I contacted WT and they sent me ~ 4"x4" samples of all available colors. My wife and I used these to make the final decision.