Weird heating problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petesexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My front heater will not blow hot. The air temp will go from cold to middling warm at the floor vent, or to barely warm from the dash vents. No clicking from the actuator, so it's not the blend doors (and the air temp DOES change, just doesn't get really hot). Had the heater core flushed twice. It helped the first time (last year), not the second time (this year). In addition, the only decent air flow is through the floor vents under the dash. The dash vents blow weak, and the rear seat floor vents (under the front seats) almost not at all at the fastest blower setting (it could be a separate and unrelated issue of the air dam). The both hoses to the heater core are hot. The rear heat/ac is fine.
At this point, I'm down to last possibility of the damper being stuck (but the air gets cold in the summer, so not sure about that either).
I REALLY do not want to spend $800 to get into the dashboard without knowing what's wrong.
Any ideas?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire