Well, the spark plug demon got me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing how day in day out we've got to teach the so called experts what to do on our vehicles. They don't like it. I don't think the quality of the next generation is up to the task. The problem is the schools that train them, don't teach them the little tricks they need to know. Our man Stamp is one of the few! Problem is even his students, only 1 in 5 listen or care according to him. They'll be a few that get it, but very few. I remember when I was 18, I thought I knew it all! It takes another 45 years to realize how much you still need to learn.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
“but I do not understand why when I called Ford's customer relationship line why they basically told me "sucks for you."

Because the customer service line is a crock. It is nothing but an outsourced call center where the person knows nothing about anything.
They have their little manual with canned responses and Ford hopes you just go away.

I am still in the middle of dealing with this and keep getting told I’ll be getting a call from someone else.
Hasn’t happened yet.

One more try with the dealer GM.

After that certified letters will go to the
CEO
General Counsel
Compliance Manager

MidwestBoater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Exactly this. Those customer "care" lines are a joke. When I had the transmission issue with my Ram (under warranty) I opened a case with Ram "customer care" and had it escalated through the ranks.. Finally I had a guy call me back with a resolution to my problem, he offered me some free oil changes instead of replacing a defective transmission, I declined, then when I mentioned the issue with the half ass repair the dealership had done he said "sir, to be honest, you obviously know a lot more about automobiles than I can pretend to", then asked me to explain to him in simple terms what a valve body does.

“but I do not understand why when I called Ford's customer relationship line why they basically told me "sucks for you."

Because the customer service line is a crock. It is nothing but an outsourced call center where the person knows nothing about anything.
They have their little manual with canned responses and Ford hopes you just go away.

I am still in the middle of dealing with this and keep getting told I’ll be getting a call from someone else.
Hasn’t happened yet.

One more try with the dealer GM.

After that certified letters will go to the
CEO
General Counsel
Compliance Manager

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mr Black you nailed it with they just want to take your money, and make you go away. Day in day out, I've got to deal with some boneheaded overseas operator, that knows absolutely 0 about my current problem. Whether it be my cell phone, my direct TV, you name it it never ends. All they say 20 times is I'm sorry your having this problem! I can't tell you how many times I wanted to throw my cell across the room. Sad part guys, its gonna get worse not better. Now you know why people plunk down the big money for Mercedes/Audi/ Lexus. Same for British vehicles. Their customer service is service!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk