What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i hauled scrap steel to the recycler with the expy. 9,400 lbs combined with the expedition and trailer. truck handled great!

bowtex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just thought I would share what I did today.

First I added a cold air intake custom built went from factory intake with some small mods to all aluminum 4 1/2 inch pipe with a 10 inch filter I can definitely feel the power gain when I punch it. Now im just waiting to see if it helped my mpgs. Then i got rid of the factory running boards and installed some bully black bull aluminum side steps.

( i cant seem to get the pics to upload on here )

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Washed, clay bar, polish, waxed it! Good bye road salt!

Attachments

• IMG_1457-001.jpg
    IMG_1457-001.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 93

00EddieExpy

Reaction score
Removed the headlamp switch and did the fog light upgrade as described in an old thread on the Lightning forum, now my fogs come on in the autolamp position like my Jeep GC used to. Snowball project, put frog tape under switch to protect dash while prying out the switch and noticed later that the tape must have lifted some of the tan, so off to the local autobody supply for some SEM dye to fix the black spots..........I usually can't leave well enough alone

picture.jpgpicture.jpg

Last edited:

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New front pads & rotors, no more steering wheel vibration WOOHOO!!!

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk