What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BT1288

Reaction score
LED light strip for the headlights and new driving lights mounted down low.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

BT1288

Reaction score
New high mount LED brake light and Ford receiver hitch cover light. Looks like a regular Ford oval when the park/brake lights aren't on.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 26

RGTFanatic

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum so I though this thread was a good place to start. I've had my Expi since '06. She has 195K on the odometer. Replaced the engine at 105K and the tranny at 175K. I was hit by an uninsured, drunk chick in July. I took that as a sign to start putting the old girl back together.

Fixed all the front end damage using pre-painted body parts from ebay. Had some fitment issues with most of the trim pieces, but solved all of them. I replaced the front grill, bumper, pad, valence, lighting, passenger fender, and rear bumper. All parts were pre-painted and shipped to me ready to install- Kinda cool!!

The suspension work is about to begin. I bought a Supreme suspension 3.00/2.50" lift kit. Rancho RS9000 lift shocks. Replaced the rear trailing arms with a PMT kit. I'm still looking for a correct set of rear, variable rate, coil springs. I was going to buy the Moog CC80841 set, but read reviews that say they may be shorter than the originals. She got a set of T/A KO2's in the 285/70r17 flavor this summer. I also installed a set of Westin nerf bars......they're not bad, but not as good as the original equipment.

begkVD.jpg

rH0Bp1.jpg

H87vGT.jpg

UO9yS3.jpg

uaR8Qd.jpg

h9BDU7.jpg

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, nice rig. Idk about you but in my neck of the woods the younger women drive very aggressively lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heck I'm in Colorado and everyone drives crazy here, but especially the younger women and some of the men as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone that's comes into Rhode Island from Mass all drive like maniacs over here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You east coasters drive insane... y'all make Coloradans look like old ladies with our driving, comparatively of course.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You east coasters drive insane... y'all make Coloradans look like old ladies with our driving, comparatively of course.

I'll admit we do drive pretty aggressively lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk