What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you unplugging them each time you exit the vehicle or over night or do the USB plugs lose power when the engine is off?

The usb turns on/off with the ignition. From start to finish the install took about 10 minutes, maybe. lol

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score
The usb turns on/off with the ignition. From start to finish the install took about 10 minutes, maybe. lol

I didn't know that! Makes it a much simpler install than hard wiring it with a low voltage kit, although I guess you lose the ability to use parking mode.

Thanks

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I find it amazing that Ford or other makers havn't offered recording capability for the 360 camera system. If the cameras could be aimed appropriately, it could take the place of dash cams.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I find it amazing that Ford or other makers havn't offered recording capability for the 360 camera system. If the cameras could be aimed appropriately, it could take the place of dash cams.
If I had a dollar for every time I’ve said this, dash cam and security cams while parked. This something that Tesla has done with its ‘sentry mode’ while the car is parked and it should be at least an option industry wide.

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All my stuff has been small. WeatherTech mats, Canvasback for the 2nd and 3rd (including custom 3rd row seat slaps, since that row is always down) and today I added WeatherTech mud flaps.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had a small door ding in the driver's door removed with paintless dent repair. The guy has 20 years experience and had it taken care of in about 20 minutes. He was able to remove an existing grommet near the driver's door latch mechanism and did his magic. This is a real art form and he made it look easy! Only charged me $60, so I was a happy camper. Makes me wonder if the aluminum is more susceptible to dings than a steel door would be. I guess time will tell...

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All my stuff has been small. WeatherTech mats, Canvasback for the 2nd and 3rd (including custom 3rd row seat slaps, since that row is always down) and today I added WeatherTech mud flaps.

Any pics of the custom aspect? My 3rd row is also always down, so wondering what you did, thanks!