What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How does the center back portion do with the Captain chairs? Any chance you can post a close up of that part of the setup?

Anything specific you are looking for? The divider is designed for what you are looking for. The company is very pet oriented...

20200702_194243.jpg

Last edited:

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
More camping. :)

Currently at the Delaware Seashore State Park at the Indian River Inlet. Maybe 200 yards from the Atlantic Ocean.

Enjoying it while we still can...

91c1160f8d68054b72c71b023aa548e5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got mine customized for straighter drives and less wind resistance, shops been around a long time, done literally MILLIONS of vehicles, it's called Mother Nature, they throw balls of ice at it for a dimpling effect, like a golf ball, they call it "Hail" . Must have been a big sale because lots of people around here had it done! ARGHH!

Yup, decided to take my mom out for breakfast for her birthday, got repaid twice over! Hail there (about 45 minutes away) then get home and had water in my basement!! Window well filled with water and the seal couldn't hold it back, so in it came!! We are still lucky as we didn't get it anywhere close to as bad as people living 1-1.5 hours away did.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drove the crap out of it. 800+ miles round trip in 100*+ temps pulling the boat to Lake Mead. It made me love this thing even more. EcoBoost pulls like a freight train and it rides and drives like a dream. It was such a nice change when I went from a Superduty to the F-150. Going from the F-150 to the Expy is another “man this is nice” moment. More room for people and gear, better ride and same power and performance. Plus tons of people where checking it out at the boat ramp and parking lots so I might have a little cool factor for a family rig.
ad51b6bbdf0f99f41b113aaa49df07e3.jpg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drove the crap out of it. 800+ miles round trip in 100*+ temps pulling the boat to Lake Mead. It made me love this thing even more. EcoBoost pulls like a freight train and it rides and drives like a dream. It was such a nice change when I went from a Superduty to the F-150. Going from the F-150 to the Expy is another “man this is nice” moment. More room for people and gear, better ride and same power and performance. Plus tons of people where checking it out at the boat ramp and parking lots so I might have a little cool factor for a family rig.
ad51b6bbdf0f99f41b113aaa49df07e3.jpg

I’m typically not a fan of 2 tone hoods but it looks really cool on yours with that color combo. Nice boat as well.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Agree with @Artie I'd say you would be a prime candidate for one of those Etsy black Ford emblems... Looks great!

What year is your boat? I have had my eye on Yamaha boats for quite some time. They have been doing great things in the boat dept... hows your ownership experience been?