What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lam396

Reaction score
Looks like the tailgate kick sensor didn’t make it... that’s the good working side too.
I don't think any sensors in the rear made it! I'm afraid it might be worse than it looks, the left wheel is about 2" forward from its normal position and the wish bones under the axle look twisted to me.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got my cross bars in... If anyone goes the Thule route 53 is the magic number for width on the feet. Really like the design. One tool that is included in each cap tightened the foot to the bar as well as the strap to the foot. Whole process took about 30min... and that was first time.

I haven't had them on the highway yet but around town up to 50 or so I can't hear them even with the sunroof open. So far so good...

20200725_161911-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just put running board leds on, found green/violet wire on passengers side front works great but stays on when ignition on & motor running? Still trying to find correct dome wire? They go on & off with remote, opening/closing doors etc.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lift, tint, powder coated raptor wheels, 295/70's on .250 spacers, auto stop eliminator, and remove front valance.

Is there anything you had to do to remove the valance? Or is there anything that needed support when removing? I think I might take mine off on Wed when I tackle the fender liners.

OP
OP
MATT0404

MATT0404

Reaction score
Finally got my cross bars in... If anyone goes the Thule route 53 is the magic number for width on the feet. Really like the design. One tool that is included in each cap tightened the foot to the bar as well as the strap to the foot. Whole process took about 30min... and that was first time.

I haven't had them on the highway yet but around town up to 50 or so I can't hear them even with the sunroof open. So far so good...

View attachment 37257
Very nice! I run the Yakima Jetstream crossbars and they're pretty quiet. They go on and off easy, too. My OVS 270 shipped last Friday. Hoping to get it installed sometime this week and test it out!

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice! I run the Yakima Jetstream crossbars and they're pretty quiet. They go on and off easy, too. My OVS 270 shipped last Friday. Hoping to get it installed sometime this week and test it out!

Can't wait to see your review and how you mount it. A few people have added spacers on bottom bolt to get a couple extra degrees of angle to counter act droop when not using support poles. might be something to look into before install... Sounds worth it.