What Is A Good Air Freshner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take a dryer sheet with a scent you like and shove it in a seat crack or below the seat.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Take a dryer sheet with a scent you like and shove it in a seat crack or below the seat.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Oh yeah... good idea I put dryer sheets in the bottom of trash can so can't believe I didn't think of that one~ When I detailed it today I noticed the very back row had an huge amount of dog hair. So I assume that was the cause of the odor.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like the little tree scent called "relax".... I NEED that in my truck lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like "little tree" black ice...smells like cologne...wife likes it too...MANLY!!! not FU-FU...lol...comes in the 3-6 pack that you hang from the mirror and comes in spray can...

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cabin air filter change and get California scents (cat food looking can)

^ +10

They have a bunch of different scents and it will last for a few months. When mine quits smelling good I pull out the 3 scent blocks and flip them over and it will last about another month!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
coronado cherry aka cherry koolaid is what the kids call it, mines cherry bombed i do one a month