What is this cable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattand666

Reaction score
Found this under my jack after about a year of owning my 07 Expedition. Any ideas? Block heater related ? (didn't think I had one). Unrelated to the vehicle? Ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

• 2014-05-04 14.50.43.jpg
    2014-05-04 14.50.43.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 74

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It definitely looks like a block heater cable haha. Can't really imagine any other reason for a 110A plug to be on a truck other than that. Check the wiring harness behind the bumper to see if you can find a spot to plug it in. The P.O. might have taken it off thinking they would never use it.

Tim Deater

Reaction score
Found this under my jack after about a year of owning my 07 Expedition. Any ideas? Block heater related ? (didn't think I had one). Unrelated to the vehicle? Ideas? Thanks!

Anyone know the part number or anything specific about that cable? My used expy did not have the cable, but has the matching plug up front. Every block heater cable I am finding for a 2011 expedition is a complete replacement that goes all the way to the heater itself.

KIMG0868.JPG