What's your style?

What style do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...i'm not a fan of the FLEX...but that one right there is pretty good...ALSO, i'm not a fan of the new G37's...but that one right there is P.H.A.T!!! so what problems did you have? you must make decent to good money to buy 3PC rims...i'm riding on what my signature says...no problems....

PHAT= PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTING

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ALL RIGHT!!! more street trucks than i imangined!!! we're only down one!!!

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...i'm not a fan of the FLEX...but that one right there is pretty good...ALSO, i'm not a fan of the new G37's...but that one right there is P.H.A.T!!! so what problems did you have? you must make decent to good money to buy 3PC rims...i'm riding on what my signature says...no problems....

PHAT= PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTING

Thanks man. Im a Deputy Sheriff and my wife is HR director at Ford so we are ok. The problems I had with the flex was that they leaked since day one, I took it to every tire shop and they couldnt fix it. I even took it to Autoglitz which is where Shaq takes his cars and nothing. One day the tire came right off the rim bc of a small dent on the inner barrel, I had enough then.

The G37 was running full negative camber but it was a show car. I was going for that HellaFlush look. Alot of the car was sponsored and alot of the parts were from Top Secret japan, one of the top ten tuners in the world. They dont ship to the us anymore bc of copyright and people making replicas, but there is always a way. That car was more the tires but that was my fault bc of how low I was. Here are some more goodies from that car.

Here is my car at a gas station and I snapped a pic of a guy taking a picture of my car lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Top Secret rear carbon fiber diffuser 1 of 3 in the US

Top Secret Coil Overs 1 of 2 in the US (great coils but its more like saying you have a Rolex)

15" rotors with 8 piston calipers (these were so big and soo much overkill but it was fun:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have to wait to do the sponsorship thing...its my family travel truck...but when i get another ride i'll make it a show truck too...

Tuffy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My muffler kind of fell off the other day and I have decided that I like it.....Now its really loud.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rider, where do you hunt? when i hunt in michigan, i usually hunt up in chase area. when i hunt in iowa, i stay in the springville area. got a buddy who owns a farm there and not a lot of hunters but TONS OF DEER!!!

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know we have more people on here than what has participated in the poll...but we have the following:

12 street 50%
12 lifted 50%

BIG TRUCK

Reaction score
Mostly street driven but I've had buried so deep offroad that water rushed in and covered the floorboard when I opened the door.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn were losing! I thought the offroad guys would have chewed into my a$$ already lol!

i was going to say something but nvr got around to it. but if thats what youcall off roading then you can handle the desert... at slow speed. haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deena