Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dakota4ce

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I only really hear it above 50mph. They are really quiet for an AT tire. I got them quoted at $1400 but got them for about $800 bc the discount tire that installed them pushed my truck off the lift blocks they had under it supporting it. Luckily no damage was done

Wow! Lucky break, very good discount as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wth they dropped your truck off a lift????

Go somewhere else and pay em to remount the tires, asap

You dont want to be in a 3ton vehicle whose rubber was installed by these suicidal fools

BlackedOutMax

Reaction score
Y
Wth they dropped your truck off a lift????

Go somewhere else and pay em to remount the tires, asap

You dont want to be in a 3ton vehicle whose rubber was installed by these suicidal fools
It was on spacer blocks that fell over so it fell on the smaller lift underneath of it. Tires are fine, it moved when they went to remount the pssenger rear tire. Only dropped about 4” onto the frame. Theyve been on for 5000 miles and have been great

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Y

It was on spacer blocks that fell over so it fell on the smaller lift underneath of it. Tires are fine, it moved when they went to remount the pssenger rear tire. Only dropped about 4” onto the frame. Theyve been on for 5000 miles and have been great

Still...

Non-moronic people NEVER drop 3 tons in the workplace.

Not any amount of inches.

Just ain't done when you appreciate your limbs, your shit, and your customer's shit.

And...you probably have minor frame damage.

BlackedOutMax

Reaction score
Still...

Non-moronic people NEVER drop 3 tons in the workplace.

Not any amount of inches.

Just ain't done when you appreciate your limbs, your shit, and your customer's shit.

And...you probably have minor frame damage.
I don’t have any frame damage as it was looked at by my dealership afterwards and not even the black undercoating had anything wrong with it. I watched the whole thing happen

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those Ridge Grapplers are sweet looking tires. Have you found the road noise to be acceptable? I guess that depends on one’s definition of acceptable, now that I think about it.

Debating those, Falken Wild Peaks, Trail Grappler G2s. Had Open Country Toyos on my my Toyota and liked them.

Hard to tell from reading and pics! Not like they’re cheap either.

I just got the falken at3w’s installed today in the stock size. They look a lot beefier that the terrible oem hankook’s that were on there. They even make the oem wheels look better. There is a very slight noise that I can hear, but it must not be to bad cause the wife didn’t notice it.

009e2d2ae83d993c0d7521e8e734108e.jpg
ac4c9d79b2f1a7399d7c000be8fc9683.jpg

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well since everybody's listen to tires that they've got on their trucks and stuff when I lifted my truck up with the 3 and 1/2, 2 and 1/2 lift I got I put the Falken wildpeak A/T in the 285 75 17 size I've had mine for about a month so far I love them they're good on the highway making no noise and they're really beefy and nice side walls on them I'm actually really impressed09517f11becc9552cf75d7b5af11582f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

BlackedOutMax

Reaction score
I just got the falken at3w’s installed today in the stock size. They look a lot beefier that the terrible oem hankook’s that were on there. They even make the oem wheels look better. There is a very slight noise that I can hear, but it must not be to bad cause the wife didn’t notice it.

009e2d2ae83d993c0d7521e8e734108e.jpg
ac4c9d79b2f1a7399d7c000be8fc9683.jpg

Oh word! They look good man! Picking up a 2016 limited for my wife as we speak. Gonna be thinking about lift/ tires for hers too. She likes 33s

OP
OP
Dakota4ce

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^^^ I also have them—great tires.

Planning to replace with larger ones! Same exact tire though.

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Limited, with the 3/2 lift, and 35x11.5x20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, love them. Little noise, but it’s driving me crazy how far in they sit. It looks good from the side and front, but the back just looks awkward.

I would kill for some quality 1.5” spacers (I don’t want to trim my lugs).

I have zero knowledge when it comes to spacers though. I believe I want hub-centric, right? Can anyone link up a quality, reputable set? Maybe even some you’ve used?

I’d really appreciate It! OP, did you ever decide on getting spacers?