Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just priced them out from Bora, damn! $235 for four 1.25” spacers.

Not that it’s unreasonable, just used to the sh*tty eBay/Amazon spacer prices since I’ve never “seriously” shopped around for them.

Well, gonna add it to my “Parts I want that are a couple hundred bucks or more” list.

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I was doing some late night browsing the other night reading about wheel spacers and such. While looking up some info on Bora stuff, I came across a spacer listing on Amazon (I’m not home right now to check, but I believe the brand was “Supreme”). They’re F-150 spacers, hub centric with an extended lip for the wheel to be hub-centered on if I remember correctly - and sorry if I messed that terminology up. They would fit my Expedition as well, 87.1mm bore. They had hundreds of reviews, and 4.5/5 stars. Every review praised their quality, and MANY compared them to Bora spacers they had ran in the past, claiming it’s the same quality, at a lesser price. Most of the detailed reviews had mentioned having ran them for 6+ months, and others 5000+ miles with zero issues.

I am running an eBay lift on my 08, after having spoke to a couple members who were running the same kit, (linked me to theirs) and had no issues, and I’ve had none. I’ve religiously visually checked mine, and found zero issues. I’m really tempted to try them. They claim to have grade 8 hardware, one piece design, 1.5” for around $130 I believe.

I was working on my truck yesterday and really stared and was embarrassed at how far in my rear wheels really are.

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I was doing some late night browsing the other night reading about wheel spacers and such. While looking up some info on Bora stuff, I came across a spacer listing on Amazon (I’m not home right now to check, but I believe the brand was “Supreme”). They’re F-150 spacers, hub centric with an extended lip for the wheel to be hub-centered on if I remember correctly - and sorry if I messed that terminology up. They would fit my Expedition as well, 87.1mm bore. They had hundreds of reviews, and 4.5/5 stars. Every review praised their quality, and MANY compared them to Bora spacers they had ran in the past, claiming it’s the same quality, at a lesser price. Most of the detailed reviews had mentioned having ran them for 6+ months, and others 5000+ miles with zero issues.

I am running an eBay lift on my 08, after having spoke to a couple members who were running the same kit, (linked me to theirs) and had no issues, and I’ve had none. I’ve religiously visually checked mine, and found zero issues. I’m really tempted to try them. They claim to have grade 8 hardware, one piece design, 1.5” for around $130 I believe.

I was working on my truck yesterday and really stared and was embarrassed at how far in my rear wheels really are.

I'm not biased. But I did TONS of reading before I purchased BORA's. Most serious people recommended them, and they said go over and look at JEEP threads on those forums. Just a little background into my research.

SigepKat

Reaction score
Has anyone run the Rough Country spacers?

I think I've asked this before, but what size would you need to run a 35/12.5 tire without rubbing?

Thanks!