Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Right in the middle of MONTANA

Attachments

• 2011-02-12_14-29-53_22.jpg
    2011-02-12_14-29-53_22.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 164

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nova area tryin to find somewhere to offroad

If you're looking for good off road places near Northern Virginia, all you have to do is go west. Towards the mountains. I hear Front Royal has a bunch of places.

Live: Yorktown Virginia

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for good off road places near Northern Virginia, all you have to do is go west. Towards the mountains. I hear Front Royal has a bunch of places.

Live: Yorktown Virginia

I'm stationed at Langley!!!

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm stationed at Langley!!!

Haha Yeah, I know, Ive seen some of your pictures in your albums and I could tell Langley AFB was the background (mostly the last one).

How are you liking it down here? Way to hot for me!

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello fellow Expy enthusiasts... Although my name would infer Chicago, I am actually from the Rockford,IL area. (I'm about 45 min west of the suburbs) Rick rock-town just didn't have the same ring. Under 2 ft of snow still...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha Yeah, I know, Ive seen some of your pictures in your albums and I could tell Langley AFB was the background (mostly the last one).

How are you liking it down here? Way to hot for me!

not hot enough...wish i was back in florida...i hate snow...grew up in it and cant stand it...the hotter the better for me...did i mention i wish i was in florida...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Expy enthusiasts... Although my name would infer Chicago, I am actually from the Rockford,IL area. (I'm about 45 min west of the suburbs) Rick rock-town just didn't have the same ring. Under 2 ft of snow still...

i know where youre at...met a few people from there in the air force too...i miss GREAT AMERICA!!!