Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geekfest84

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just joined and I'm from the UK! Looking at buying an Expedition import. Thanks

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all, I've just joined and I'm from the UK! Looking at buying an Expedition import. Thanks
Wow! I know before they started importing Mustangs into the UK there was a huge premium to buy one. How is the price compared to a Toyota Sequoia or Land Cruiser?

Geekfest84

Reaction score
Wow! I know before they started importing Mustangs into the UK there was a huge premium to buy one. How is the price compared to a Toyota Sequoia or Land Cruiser?

Hi! It depends on the age, there's some 2004/2005 ones at under £10k now, but new ones start at £65k upwards... More expensive than a land Cruiser generally. Altho cruisers hold their money ridiculously well over here to be fair.

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Born in chicago, lived in LA various, bay area various, 4 months in Rochester Hills MI, resident of Boise, ID for nearly 15 years.