Where is my "fuel pump drive module"? 2008 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hd Steve

Reaction score
Im wanting to install a fuel pump voltage booster on my 2008 Expedition limited. The booster taps into the FPDM however i cant find it... I have read that 2007+ years have a mechanical one built-in the fuel pump assembly... Any kind of help would be appreciated! And suggestions where i can splice in the booster?

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im wanting to install a fuel pump voltage booster on my 2008 Expedition limited. The booster taps into the FPDM however i cant find it... I have read that 2007+ years have a mechanical one built-in the fuel pump assembly... Any kind of help would be appreciated! And suggestions where i can splice in the booster?
That sounds scary to me.

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
If anyone was curious were I installed my bap at; I put it under my driver seat. I then tapped into the fuel pump wire under the kicker panel. If I recall correctly the wire was purple with white stripe on it. I can verify the purple wire if needed. And boom! Now my fuel pump has a extra set amount of volts under boost...

Last edited:

xFred12

Reaction score
Sounds likes you figured out to do what you needed to do, but the FPDM should be behind the driver side rear wheel, behind the fender liner. Should be bolted on with 2 bolts on the frame.